Although they may say they don't want anything, moms deserve something on Mother's Day whether its tangible like flowers or just a simple 'Thanks, Mom.'
Dads, here are 15 ideas for you and the kids for this Mother's Day:
- Arrange a personal chef consultation - meal planner (or dad makes three or four freezer meals - and cleans up after!)
- Family photo album - with special messages inside (actual printed photos).
- Plan a workout consultation with a fitness trainer.
- Create a family video montage.
- Arrange a professional organizer consultation.
- An obvious but good one: Buy her favorite flowers.
- Hire a one-time maid service or send mom to the spa and spend that time cleaning.
- Take her to the jewelry story and let her design a mother's ring with the birthstones of each child.
- Sign her up for a wine-of-the-month club.
- Send mom to the spa.
- Gather up all the recipes from her mom and grandma and put them in a binder.
- Take the kids on an adventure and let her enjoy quiet house for a morning or afternoon.
- Let mom take a nap without interruption.
- Create a thank you card.
- Have the kids create a show or a play and perform it for her. Moms love to hear their children sing.
Share your gift ideas with us! Post in the comment section below!
- 10 April Fools' Day pranks to play on the kids
- The busy mom’s guide to a clean, organized home
- Organic cleaning: Good for your home, good for you
- Enjoy some pancakes and learn about maple sugaring at these events
- Super spring break camps in the Milwaukee area
- Mud, slush and puddles: Waterproof your child's feet with plastic bags
- 2015 Easter Egg Hunts and Easter Bunny meet-ups in the Milwaukee area
- Maple sugaring events, activities in the Milwaukee area
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations in Milwaukee and the surrounding communities
- Simple celebrations from A to Z: 26 themes for your child's next birthday