Although they may say they don't want anything, moms deserve something on Mother's Day whether its tangible like flowers or just a simple 'Thanks, Mom.'
Dads, here are 15 ideas for you and the kids for this Mother's Day:
- Arrange a personal chef consultation - meal planner (or dad makes three or four freezer meals - and cleans up after!)
- Family photo album - with special messages inside (actual printed photos).
- Plan a workout consultation with a fitness trainer.
- Create a family video montage.
- Arrange a professional organizer consultation.
- An obvious but good one: Buy her favorite flowers.
- Hire a one-time maid service or send mom to the spa and spend that time cleaning.
- Take her to the jewelry story and let her design a mother's ring with the birthstones of each child.
- Sign her up for a wine-of-the-month club.
- Send mom to the spa.
- Gather up all the recipes from her mom and grandma and put them in a binder.
- Take the kids on an adventure and let her enjoy quiet house for a morning or afternoon.
- Let mom take a nap without interruption.
- Create a thank you card.
- Have the kids create a show or a play and perform it for her. Moms love to hear their children sing.
Share your gift ideas with us! Post in the comment section below!
- Help kids adjust to upcoming time change
- Winter farmers markets in the Milwaukee area
- Trick-or-treat times for the Milwaukee area
- Halloween candy buy-back locations
- 5 kid-friendly haunted houses in southeast Wisconsin
- Trick-or-treating when your child has a food allergy
- HOLIDAY GIFT PHOTO FUN
- Taking your toddler trick-or-treating this year? Whatever you do, don't do these six things...
- 2014 Halloween Guide: Tips, ideas, recipes and more
- A taste a fun: Check out these products with an October theme