Although they may say they don't want anything, moms deserve something on Mother's Day whether its tangible like flowers or just a simple 'Thanks, Mom.'
Dads, here are 15 ideas for you and the kids for this Mother's Day:
- Arrange a personal chef consultation - meal planner (or dad makes three or four freezer meals - and cleans up after!)
- Family photo album - with special messages inside (actual printed photos).
- Plan a workout consultation with a fitness trainer.
- Create a family video montage.
- Arrange a professional organizer consultation.
- An obvious but good one: Buy her favorite flowers.
- Hire a one-time maid service or send mom to the spa and spend that time cleaning.
- Take her to the jewelry story and let her design a mother's ring with the birthstones of each child.
- Sign her up for a wine-of-the-month club.
- Send mom to the spa.
- Gather up all the recipes from her mom and grandma and put them in a binder.
- Take the kids on an adventure and let her enjoy quiet house for a morning or afternoon.
- Let mom take a nap without interruption.
- Create a thank you card.
- Have the kids create a show or a play and perform it for her. Moms love to hear their children sing.
Share your gift ideas with us! Post in the comment section below!
- Birthday parties with a purpose
- Halloween Guide: Tips, ideas, recipes and more
- 7 corn mazes to get lost in
- 5 kid-friendly haunted experiences in southeast Wisconsin
- Costumes on a dime: 11 ways to get your kid’s costume for less
- 5 things to do before summer officially ends
- 4 fall festivals in Wisconsin worth the drive
- Apple picking, pumpkins, hayrides and more in the Milwaukee area and southeastern Wisconsin
- Experience a blast from the past at these drive-ins
- Spending time with grandparents