Although they may say they don't want anything, moms deserve something on Mother's Day whether its tangible like flowers or just a simple 'Thanks, Mom.'
Dads, here are 15 ideas for you and the kids for this Mother's Day:
- Arrange a personal chef consultation - meal planner (or dad makes three or four freezer meals - and cleans up after!)
- Family photo album - with special messages inside (actual printed photos).
- Plan a workout consultation with a fitness trainer.
- Create a family video montage.
- Arrange a professional organizer consultation.
- An obvious but good one: Buy her favorite flowers.
- Hire a one-time maid service or send mom to the spa and spend that time cleaning.
- Take her to the jewelry story and let her design a mother's ring with the birthstones of each child.
- Sign her up for a wine-of-the-month club.
- Send mom to the spa.
- Gather up all the recipes from her mom and grandma and put them in a binder.
- Take the kids on an adventure and let her enjoy quiet house for a morning or afternoon.
- Let mom take a nap without interruption.
- Create a thank you card.
- Have the kids create a show or a play and perform it for her. Moms love to hear their children sing.
Share your gift ideas with us! Post in the comment section below!
- Spotlight: Children's theater in Lake Country
- Nature centers in the Milwaukee area
- How to choose a backyard play set
- 5 reasons to bring your kids to the farmers market
- 5 inexpensive family day trips from Milwaukee
- Free 2016 summer concerts in and around Milwaukee
- A homemade Mother's Day breakfast
- High-tech hide & seek: Geocaching marries technology and nature
- Mother's Day Gift Guide: Shop gifts for mom by age
- A family guide to Milwaukee's Festivals 2016