Although they may say they don't want anything, moms deserve something on Mother's Day whether its tangible like flowers or just a simple 'Thanks, Mom.'
Dads, here are 15 ideas for you and the kids for this Mother's Day:
- Arrange a personal chef consultation - meal planner (or dad makes three or four freezer meals - and cleans up after!)
- Family photo album - with special messages inside (actual printed photos).
- Plan a workout consultation with a fitness trainer.
- Create a family video montage.
- Arrange a professional organizer consultation.
- An obvious but good one: Buy her favorite flowers.
- Hire a one-time maid service or send mom to the spa and spend that time cleaning.
- Take her to the jewelry story and let her design a mother's ring with the birthstones of each child.
- Sign her up for a wine-of-the-month club.
- Send mom to the spa.
- Gather up all the recipes from her mom and grandma and put them in a binder.
- Take the kids on an adventure and let her enjoy quiet house for a morning or afternoon.
- Let mom take a nap without interruption.
- Create a thank you card.
- Have the kids create a show or a play and perform it for her. Moms love to hear their children sing.
Share your gift ideas with us! Post in the comment section below!
- 10 classic Wisconsin Dells experiences
- 5 new Wisconsin Dells attractions
- 2015 Family Guide to Milwaukee's Festivals
- Waves of Fun: Where to splash and swim in and around Milwaukee
- Outdoor fun in Milwaukee and southeast Wisconsin
- Happy Earth Day 2015! Celebrate with these Milwaukee-area events
- Get dirty: Gardening with your kids
- 2015 Mother's Day Guide
- 6 kid-friendly spring hikes in Milwaukee and southeast Wisconsin
- 3 paved bike trails in Milwaukee/Waukesha counties perfect for a family bike ride