Although they may say they don't want anything, moms deserve something on Mother's Day whether its tangible like flowers or just a simple 'Thanks, Mom.'
Dads, here are 15 ideas for you and the kids for this Mother's Day:
- Arrange a personal chef consultation - meal planner (or dad makes three or four freezer meals - and cleans up after!)
- Family photo album - with special messages inside (actual printed photos).
- Plan a workout consultation with a fitness trainer.
- Create a family video montage.
- Arrange a professional organizer consultation.
- An obvious but good one: Buy her favorite flowers.
- Hire a one-time maid service or send mom to the spa and spend that time cleaning.
- Take her to the jewelry story and let her design a mother's ring with the birthstones of each child.
- Sign her up for a wine-of-the-month club.
- Send mom to the spa.
- Gather up all the recipes from her mom and grandma and put them in a binder.
- Take the kids on an adventure and let her enjoy quiet house for a morning or afternoon.
- Let mom take a nap without interruption.
- Create a thank you card.
- Have the kids create a show or a play and perform it for her. Moms love to hear their children sing.
Share your gift ideas with us! Post in the comment section below!
- Mother's Day Gift Guide: Shop gifts for mom by age
- A family guide to Milwaukee's Festivals 2016
- Throw the best Star Wars birthday party ever
- Sizing up the waterparks in Wisconsin Dells
- Simple celebrations from A to Z: 26 themes for your child's next birthday
- Best places for Easter brunch with kids in and around Milwaukee
- The busy mom’s guide to a clean, organized home
- Organic cleaning: Good for your home, good for you
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations in Milwaukee and surrounding communities
- St. Patrick's Day crafts and treats