It's strawberry season! Southeast Wisconsin has several farms that let you pick your own berries. Be sure to contact each location to ensure their berries are ready for picking.
Do you have a favorite spot for picking berries that isn't on our list? Let Liz know at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 647-4793.
12246 N. Farmdale Rd., Mequon
3190 County Line Q, Colgate
424 13th Ave., Racine
Hours when produce is in season: Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Opening day: June 18
5805 Clover Rd., Hartford
N3730 Highway EE, Neosho
Call for times.
N5802 Hwy 151, Beaver Dam
Open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. when berries are in season.
1758 Hwy I, Grafton
12422 Farmdale Rd, Mequon
14000 75th St., Bristol
W2364 County Road Y, Mayville
Tentative hours: Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 20 ways to embrace winter inside and out
- Learning to ski along with the kids
- 5 ways to eat local this winter
- Traveling with children CAN be a vacation! (1)
- Shop local this holiday season with gifts from local momtrepreneurs
- A dozen ideas for family fun during winter break
- New Year's Eve celebrations for families in the Milwaukee area
- 5 ways to celebrate New Year’s Eve with the kids
- Slice of Ice skating rink opens Thursday
- 8 things to do in the snow