It's strawberry season! Southeast Wisconsin has several farms that let you pick your own berries. Be sure to contact each location to ensure their berries are ready for picking.
Do you have a favorite spot for picking berries that isn't on our list? Let Liz know at email@example.com or (414) 647-4793.
12246 N. Farmdale Rd., Mequon
3190 County Line Q, Colgate
424 13th Ave., Racine
Hours when produce is in season: Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Opening day: June 18
5805 Clover Rd., Hartford
N3730 Highway EE, Neosho
Call for times.
N5802 Hwy 151, Beaver Dam
Open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. when berries are in season.
1758 Hwy I, Grafton
12422 Farmdale Rd, Mequon
14000 75th St., Bristol
W2364 County Road Y, Mayville
Tentative hours: Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The busy mom’s guide to a clean, organized home
- Organic cleaning: Good for your home, good for you
- Enjoy some pancakes and learn about maple sugaring at these events
- Super spring break camps in the Milwaukee area
- Mud, slush and puddles: Waterproof your child's feet with plastic bags
- 2015 Easter Egg Hunts and Easter Bunny meet-ups in the Milwaukee area
- Maple sugaring events, activities in the Milwaukee area
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations in Milwaukee and the surrounding communities
- Simple celebrations from A to Z: 26 themes for your child's next birthday
- St. Patrick's Day crafts and treats