It's strawberry season! Southeast Wisconsin has several farms that let you pick your own berries. Be sure to contact each location to ensure their berries are ready for picking.
Do you have a favorite spot for picking berries that isn't on our list? Let Liz know at email@example.com or (414) 647-4793.
12246 N. Farmdale Rd., Mequon
3190 County Line Q, Colgate
424 13th Ave., Racine
Hours when produce is in season: Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Opening day: June 18
5805 Clover Rd., Hartford
N3730 Highway EE, Neosho
Call for times.
N5802 Hwy 151, Beaver Dam
Open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. when berries are in season.
1758 Hwy I, Grafton
12422 Farmdale Rd, Mequon
14000 75th St., Bristol
W2364 County Road Y, Mayville
Tentative hours: Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Your guide to fall festivals and Halloween celebrations
- Fall Fun in Milwaukee: 10 family adventures
- Simple celebrations from A to Z: 26 themes for your child's next birthday
- Apple picking, pumpkins, hayrides and more in the Milwaukee area and southeastern Wisconsin
- Creative photo ideas for the first day of school
- Spending time with grandparents
- Nature centers in the Milwaukee area
- Indoor play for kids in the Milwaukee area
- Back-to-school shopping: 5 ways to save
- A look at the 2014 Wisconsin State Fair by the numbers