We're heading into strawberry season! Southeast Wisconsin has several farms that let you pick your own berries, starting - for the most part - in mid-June. Be sure to contact each location to ensure their berries are ready for picking.
Do you have a favorite spot for picking berries that isn't on our list? Let Liz know at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 367-9131.
12246 N. Farmdale Rd., Mequon
(262) 242-2737, barthelfruitfarm.com
3190 County Line Q, Colgate
(262) 628-2626, bassesfarms.com
424 13th Ave., Racine
(262) 498-6648, berryvillefarm.com
Opening day: June 18
5805 Clover Rd., Hartford
N3730 Highway EE, Neosho
Call for times.
N5802 Hwy 151, Beaver Dam
(920) 887-7530, kirschbaums-strawberries.com
Open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. when berries are in season.
1758 Hwy I, Grafton
12422 Farmdale Rd, Mequon
14000 75th St., Bristol
(262) 857-2353, thompsonstrawberryfarm.com
W2364 County Road Y, Mayville
(920) 387-3696, zastrowstrawberries.com
Tentative hours: Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mother's Day Gift Guide: Shop gifts for mom by age
- A family guide to Milwaukee's Festivals 2016
- Throw the best Star Wars birthday party ever
- Sizing up the waterparks in Wisconsin Dells
- Simple celebrations from A to Z: 26 themes for your child's next birthday
- Best places for Easter brunch with kids in and around Milwaukee
- The busy mom’s guide to a clean, organized home
- Organic cleaning: Good for your home, good for you
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations in Milwaukee and surrounding communities
- St. Patrick's Day crafts and treats