It's strawberry season! Southeast Wisconsin has several farms that let you pick your own berries. Be sure to contact each location to ensure their berries are ready for picking.
Do you have a favorite spot for picking berries that isn't on our list? Let Liz know at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 647-4793.
12246 N. Farmdale Rd., Mequon
3190 County Line Q, Colgate
424 13th Ave., Racine
Hours when produce is in season: Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Opening day: June 18
5805 Clover Rd., Hartford
N3730 Highway EE, Neosho
Call for times.
N5802 Hwy 151, Beaver Dam
Open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. when berries are in season.
1758 Hwy I, Grafton
12422 Farmdale Rd, Mequon
14000 75th St., Bristol
W2364 County Road Y, Mayville
Tentative hours: Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Outdoor fun in Milwaukee and southeast Wisconsin
- Happy Earth Day 2015! Celebrate with these Milwaukee-area events
- Get dirty: Gardening with your kids
- 2015 Mother's Day Guide
- 6 kid-friendly spring hikes in Milwaukee and southeast Wisconsin
- 3 paved bike trails in Milwaukee/Waukesha counties perfect for a family bike ride
- How to choose a backyard play set
- Saturday marks the final Milwaukee County Winter Farmers Market of the season
- Spring kids races in the Milwaukee area
- Earth Day events in the Milwaukee area