We're heading into strawberry season! Southeast Wisconsin has several farms that let you pick your own berries, starting - for the most part - in mid-June. Be sure to contact each location to ensure their berries are ready for picking.
Do you have a favorite spot for picking berries that isn't on our list? Let Liz know at email@example.com or (262) 367-9131.
12246 N. Farmdale Rd., Mequon
(262) 242-2737, barthelfruitfarm.com
3190 County Line Q, Colgate
(262) 628-2626, bassesfarms.com
424 13th Ave., Racine
(262) 498-6648, berryvillefarm.com
Opening day: June 18
5805 Clover Rd., Hartford
N3730 Highway EE, Neosho
Call for times.
N5802 Hwy 151, Beaver Dam
(920) 887-7530, kirschbaums-strawberries.com
Open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. when berries are in season.
1758 Hwy I, Grafton
12422 Farmdale Rd, Mequon
14000 75th St., Bristol
(262) 857-2353, thompsonstrawberryfarm.com
W2364 County Road Y, Mayville
(920) 387-3696, zastrowstrawberries.com
Tentative hours: Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Family-friendly events for Valentine's Day
- Fun facts about leap year to tell you kids
- 30 ways to show your child love
- Staying connected to your spouse when you have little ones
- Center Street Park ice skating rink set to open
- Day trip ideas to beat winter boredom
- 7 hot spots in Wisconsin to get a taste of summer
- Sculpting snow: From backyard snowmen to professional competitions
- 20 ways to embrace winter inside and out
- "S'mores Week" returns to Slice of Ice skating rink