We're heading into strawberry season! Southeast Wisconsin has several farms that let you pick your own berries, starting - for the most part - in June. Be sure to contact each location to ensure their berries are ready for picking.
Do you have a favorite spot for picking berries that isn't on our list? Let Liz know at email@example.com or (262) 367-9131.
12246 N. Farmdale Rd., Mequon
(262) 242-2737, barthelfruitfarm.com
3190 County Line Q, Colgate
(262) 628-2626, bassesfarms.com
424 13th Ave., Racine
(262) 498-6648, berryvillefarm.com
Opening day: June 18
5805 Clover Rd., Hartford
N3730 Highway EE, Neosho
Call for times.
N5802 Hwy 151, Beaver Dam
Open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. when berries are in season.
1758 Hwy I, Grafton
12422 Farmdale Rd, Mequon
14000 75th St., Bristol
W2364 County Road Y, Mayville
Tentative hours: Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Kid-Tested: Keeping your kids entertained while on the go
- Reduce vacation strain: Tips to lessen the stress of a family vacation
- Eating healthy while you travel
- Look local: 5 Father's Day gift ideas
- Fatherhood: A game of numbers
- Playing it safe in the backyard
- 10 classic Wisconsin Dells experiences
- 5 new Wisconsin Dells attractions
- 2015 Family Guide to Milwaukee's Festivals
- Waves of Fun: Where to splash and swim in and around Milwaukee