It's strawberry season! Southeast Wisconsin has several farms that let you pick your own berries. Be sure to contact each location to ensure their berries are ready for picking.
Do you have a favorite spot for picking berries that isn't on our list? Let Liz know at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 647-4793.
12246 N. Farmdale Rd., Mequon
3190 County Line Q, Colgate
424 13th Ave., Racine
Hours when produce is in season: Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Opening day: June 18
5805 Clover Rd., Hartford
N3730 Highway EE, Neosho
Call for times.
N5802 Hwy 151, Beaver Dam
Open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. when berries are in season.
1758 Hwy I, Grafton
12422 Farmdale Rd, Mequon
14000 75th St., Bristol
W2364 County Road Y, Mayville
Tentative hours: Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Trick-or-treat times for the Milwaukee area
- Halloween candy buy-back locations
- 5 kid-friendly haunted houses in southeast Wisconsin
- Trick-or-treating when your child has a food allergy
- HOLIDAY GIFT PHOTO FUN
- Taking your toddler trick-or-treating this year? Whatever you do, don't do these six things...
- 2014 Halloween Guide: Tips, ideas, recipes and more
- A taste a fun: Check out these products with an October theme
- Celebrate Halloween with a new kid-friendly film series
- Halloween Costumes A to Z