Banana Soft Serve
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. sprinkles
1. Place the banana slices in a plastic bag and freeze. Once frozen, remove from the freezer and allow to soften for 5 minutes.
2. Place banana, peanut butter, vanilla, cinnamon and almond milk in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, adding milk until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
3. Divide into 2 bowls and sprinkle with chocolate chips and sprinkles.