Kids with food allergies too often live a life devoid of delicious frozen treats. With this recipe, which gets its creaminess from bananas instead of milk, they get to indulge too!
Free of peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, gluten, wheat, milk
- 1 ½ cups cold filtered water
- 2 cups packed, fresh spinach
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- Optional add-ins: 1 tbsp. chia seeds, 1 tbsp. flax seed
- Fill blender with cold water and spinach leaves. Blend on high until spinach is completely blended, and you’re left with bright green water.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend on high until combined.
- Pour into 2 mason jars or cups. Garnish with paper straws, orange slices or sliced strawberries.