- 2 cups pitted Medjool dates, soaked in hot water for at least one hour (or overnight)
- ½ cup salted almonds
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups oats
- ½ cup M&Ms
- Combine dates and almonds in a food processor and pulse until combined. Add the vanilla, peanut butter and chocolate chips and pulse again. Mixture will be sticky. Place in a large bowl and stir in the oats and M&Ms.
- Using a spoon, scoop out heaping tablespoonfuls of mixture and roll into balls (makes about 24 balls).
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. Keep leftovers in the fridge.
Yields 24 cookies