- 1 can reduced-fat crescent rolls (8-count)
- 32 slices of pepperoni (optional)
- 4 mozzarella string cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll the crescent roll dough and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Starting at the widest end, place 4 slices of pepperoni and ½ of a string cheese. Carefully roll up the roll and place folded side down on the cookie sheet. Repeat for all 8 rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.