- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 7 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk of choice (regular or nut milk will work)
- 1 ½ tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- Maple syrup for topping
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and pour in the bread cubes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour over the bread and mix to coat each piece.
- Fold in the blueberries and heat on high for 3 hours or until the liquid is absorbed. Serve with maple syrup.