A great New Year's resolution is to get the whole family eating healthier. That's easy to do with this recipe. Roasting vegetables brings out all the sugars and makes even the pickiest kids more likely to eat them!
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange the chopped veggies on the tray and drizzle the olive oil, then sprinkle the spices.
- Toss the veggies with your hands to coat. Place in the oven and roast until tender, about 20 minutes.