- 1 package store-bought whole wheat pizza dough
- 4 slices low-sodium deli ham
- ¼ cup diced onions
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the pizza dough to your desired thickness and place on parchment paper.
- Top with ham, onions and shredded cheese. Using your hands, create 3 wells along the pizza and crack the 3 eggs onto the pizza. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until golden and egg whites are opaque.
Carrie Madormo takes Midwest comfort food and turns it into healthy, family-friendly dishes. She lives in Shorewood with her husband and two children.