* 1 cup raw quinoa, rinsed
* 1 tsp salt
* 2 1/2 cups water
* 2 cups milk (I used Almond)
* 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
* 1/4 cup agave nectar
* 1/4 cup dried cranberries
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (optional)
1. Mix raw quinoa with water and salt and heat to a boil. Once boiling, cover and reduce heat to simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Once the water is absorbed, add the remaining ingredients and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes. The mixture will resemble oatmeal when ready.
3. Enjoy or divide into 4 servings and refrigerate until ready.