1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
1 packet stevia powder
1 peppermint teabag (decaf)
For the whipped cream
1 can full-fat coconut milk
3 tbsp. powdered sugar
1. Allow the can of coconut milk to sit in the refrigerator overnight. Open the can and scoop out the cream from the top. Discard the leftover milk.
2. Combine the coconut cream and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl and beat on high until peaks form. Keep the whipped cream in the refrigerator until ready to use.
3. Warm the almond milk in a small saucepan until steaming. Place cocoa powder and stevia in a mug and pour over almond milk. Stir to combine.
4. Steep the peppermint tea bag in hot chocolate for about 3 minutes, longer for a stronger peppermint flavor.
5. Top with whipped cream and serve.