6 oz. apple cider
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1 tbsp. caramel sauce (recipe below)
Whipped cream and cinnamon stick for garnish
1 can coconut milk (full fat)
2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Sprinkle mug of apple cider with cinnamon and heat until warmed through.
2. Stir in caramel sauce, then top with whipped cream, a cinnamon stick and another sprinkle of cinnamon.
Caramel Sauce Preparation:
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat over low-medium heat until simmering.
2. Allow to simmer, stirring frequently, until the sauce thickens and reaches a caramel color.
3. Remove from heat. Once cooled, transfer to a storage container. Sauce will keep in the refrigerator for about 5 days.