Members of local fishing clubs will teach ice-fishing basics for FREE from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 13 to children ages 15 and younger.
Clinics will begin on the hour from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., and all fishing equipment will be provided. Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult. No pre-registration is required for individuals.
Attend a clinic at these locations:
- Brown Deer Park, 7835 N. Green Bay Rd.
- Dineen, 6901 W. Vienna Ave.
- Humboldt Park, 3000 S. Howell Ave.
- McCarty Park, 8214 W. Cleveland Ave.
- Scout Lake, 5902 W. Loomis Rd. (wheelchair accessible)
For more information, call (414) 263-8614 or visit countyparks.com.